Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Yipppee!!!! This blog just passed the 100.000th Pageview!

A big THANK YOU to all my Readers - this blog just passed the 100.000 page view mark. I would never have thought that this would happen to such a small niche blog. I did not even think that it would survive for so long and that you would continue to show interest for all the little unimportant things I had to say. I feel humbled and honoured.
I wished I could write more and spend much more time on all the interesting things I find on the internet. I will try my best to continue to offer you more ideas about art and everything related to it because it is so much joy to dive into the world of colour and form. And maybe you will find the one or other creative spark for yourself...

THANK YOU !


~~~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...