Friday, January 28, 2011

Saatchi online Competition - would you vote for me?

Now I have a little wish for you. You know I love pigeons and care very much for them. I have often talked about my pigeon diary the Pigeon Tales, documenting everything I learn about pigeons, their behaviour and during the past years I have deeply fallen in love with these amazing birds which are completely different from those awful prejudices they are beaten with.

I have also started a painting series about them, using members of our pigeon family as models. One of those paintings I have now submitted to the Saatchi online competition. Wouldn't it be a wonderful hommage to these wonderful birds if a painting would make it into the first places?
So I am asking for your help. If you like this painting (see below) would you vote for it on the Saatchi website? Here is the link. If you don't want to register with Saatchi you can use your facebook account instead. The voting is going til Feb 07 for the first round.


 Thank you so much!
~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...