Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I have to apologize again...

Two weeks ago it looked as if I could return to a regular posting again - not so. Somehow there is someone who needs me for different jobs which take over my daily routine: I have another very sick pigeon hospitalized and have to take care for the little bird intensively.

You may call me a nut but these creatures have a soul, feelings and lots of character which some people are terribly missing. Pigeons have a very special relationship to humans and they show personalities with attributes which really remind very much of human virtues and failures. But most people do not care about this or have never made an effort to observe closely. Very sad because they miss a lot. They might miss what life is all about...

I do care and therefore - I am afraid - blogging is on the lower part of my priority list. But I will return soon and look forward to "seeing" you again...

(Please see my pigeon diary the Pigeon Tales if you like)

2 comments:

DesignTies said...

I think it's wonderful that you care so much about your pigeons :-) Admittedly, I don't know very much about the little birds, but I don't doubt they have unique personalities and character traits, just like people. And probably have a lot less annoying traits than people do!!

Fingers crossed that your pigeon recovers soon.

Kelly

Unknown said...

Kelly - thank you so much for your sympathetic comment. This is very kind. I wished people would change their perceptions about pigeons - they could not be farer away than being "rats with wings".
In the meanwhile I have a 5th pigeon hospitalized...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...